Fife Council is the 3rd largest Local Authority in Scotland and we manage approximately 30,000 properties across Fife.
The Housing Service has a range of housing options for people looking to rent a council home, from flats to houses, sheltered housing for older people, adapted housing for people with a disability, and emergency housing for people in a crisis.
aim is to provide everyone with access to good quality, affordable housing that
meets their need.
Our three key roles are:
- Manage landlord services to over 30,000 houses in the kingdom
- Support and assist over 3000 homeless households a year
- Lead housing strategies to improve housing conditions in Fife
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
Start your Application
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife Direct. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
If you already have an application and you need to update your circumstances, call us on 03451 55 00 33. Please do not submit a new application.Apply for a home now