Fife Council is the 3rd largest Local Authority in Scotland and we manage over 30,000 properties across Fife.
The Housing Service has a range of housing options for people looking to rent a council home, from flats to houses, sheltered housing for older people, adapted housing for people with a disability, and emergency housing for people in a crisis.
Our aim is to provide everyone with access to good quality, affordable housing that meets their need.
Our three key roles are:
- Manage landlord services to over 30,000 houses in the kingdom
- Support and assist over 3000 homeless households a year
- Lead housing strategies to improve housing conditions in Fife
Further information can be found on our website, or you can call 03451 550033.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Wheatley Homes East Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
November 2023 - Customer Survey
We want to hear from you! Fife Housing Register are running a customer survey from November 2023 to January 2024. We want to hear from applicants who have either completed their housing journey with us or are currently on our waiting list. Your answers could help us improve our service in the future. Please see the below link to the survey;
June 2023 - The Fife Housing Register Team have moved base from New City House, Dunfermline to Brunton House, Cowdenbeath. Any Post being sent to the FHR Team should be sent to the following;
Fife Housing Register Team, Cowdenbeath Customer Service Centre, Brunton House, High Street, Cowdenbeath, KY4 9QU.
Alternatively you can;-
- Call 03451 55 00 33
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk