Fife Council is the 3rd largest Local Authority in Scotland and we manage approximately 30,000 properties across Fife.
The Housing Service has a range of housing options for people looking to rent a council home, from flats to houses, sheltered housing for older people, adapted housing for people with a disability, and emergency housing for people in a crisis.
aim is to provide everyone with access to good quality, affordable housing that
meets their need.
Our three key roles are:
- Manage landlord services to over 30,000 houses in the kingdom
- Support and assist over 3000 homeless households a year
- Lead housing strategies to improve housing conditions in Fife
Further information can be found on our website, or you can call 03451 550033.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
Start your Application
Due to service disruptions caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, we are currently unable to process new housing applications or changes to existing applications within normal timescales. If you applied for housing from March 2020 there may also be a significant delay in your application being assessed.
If you are homeless, or need somewhere to stay urgently, please call 0800 028 6231 so we can discuss your housing options.
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife Direct. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
If you already have an application and you need to update your circumstances, please do not submit a new application. Please log back onto your online application for housing and update the information required. If you have moved address please complete every section of the application, taking into account your new housing circumstances.Apply for a home now