Fife Council is the 3rd largest Local Authority in Scotland and we manage approximately 30,000 properties across Fife.
The Housing Service has a range of housing options for people looking to rent a council home, from flats to houses, sheltered housing for older people, adapted housing for people with a disability, and emergency housing for people in a crisis.
aim is to provide everyone with access to good quality, affordable housing that
meets their need.
Our three key roles are:
- Manage landlord services to over 30,000 houses in the kingdom
- Support and assist over 3000 homeless households a year
- Lead housing strategies to improve housing conditions in Fife
Further information can be found on our website, or you can call 03451 550033.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
Start your Application
The Fife Housing Register team are still assessing applications, but we may not be able to meet our normal timescales. Please continue to submit new housing applications and updates to existing applications and we will respond as soon as we can.
If you are homeless, or need somewhere to stay urgently, please call 0800 028 6231 so we can discuss your housing options.
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife.gov.uk. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
SERVICE UPDATE SPRING 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.Apply for a home now