Fife Council is the 3rd largest Local Authority in Scotland and we manage approximately 30,000 properties across Fife.
The Housing Service has a range of housing options for people looking to rent a council home, from flats to houses, sheltered housing for older people, adapted housing for people with a disability, and emergency housing for people in a crisis.
aim is to provide everyone with access to good quality, affordable housing that
meets their need.
Our three key roles are:
- Manage landlord services to over 30,000 houses in the kingdom
- Support and assist over 3000 homeless households a year
- Lead housing strategies to improve housing conditions in Fife
Further information can be found on our website, or you can call 03451 550033.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.