Hillcrest Homes is one of Scotland’s largest Housing Associations, providing an extensive range of Housing, Support and Social Enterprises across Fife, Tayside, Perthshire, Edinburgh and Angus. We have around 6500 properties, and apart from our Mid Market Rent and Shared Ownership schemes, all are allocated on a needs basis. In Fife we have around 315 properties. The majority are located in Glenrothes, but we also have properties in St Andrews, Newburgh, Lochgelly and Cupar.
We are a full Fife Housing Register partner.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.