How Does Fife Housing Register Work?
The Fife Housing Register has been created to allow applicants for Social Housing to complete one
application to apply to more than one housing provider.
Your application will be assessed using our common assessment of need to award points that reflect your current living circumstances.
- Provide friendly help
- Provide good quality advice and information
- Provide an effective and efficient service
- Ensure your application is treated fairly and equally
- Ensure that your information will only be seen by those that need to know
- Contact you if there are any problems with your application form
- Process your application as quickly as possible
- Ensure anything we send you will be clear and understandable
We need you to:
- Include full, honest and up to date information on your application
- Provide relevant proofs and any extra information we need to assess your application
- Ensure your application is up to date at all times
- Reply to anything that we send you
In this section
November 2023 - Customer Survey
We want to hear from you! Fife Housing Register are running a customer survey from November 2023 to January 2024. We want to hear from applicants who have either completed their housing journey with us or are currently on our waiting list. Your answers could help us improve our service in the future. Please see the below link to the survey;
June 2023 - The Fife Housing Register Team have moved base from New City House, Dunfermline to Brunton House, Cowdenbeath. Any Post being sent to the FHR Team should be sent to the following;
Fife Housing Register Team, Cowdenbeath Customer Service Centre, Brunton House, High Street, Cowdenbeath, KY4 9QU.
Alternatively you can;-
- Call 03451 55 00 33
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk