How Does Fife Housing Register Work?
The Fife Housing Register has been created to allow applicants for Social Housing to complete one
application to apply to more than one housing provider.
Your application will be assessed using our common assessment of need to award points that reflect your current living circumstances.
- Provide friendly help
- Provide good quality advice and information
- Provide an effective and efficient service
- Ensure your application is treated fairly and equally
- Ensure that your information will only be seen by those that need to know
- Contact you if there are any problems with your application form
- Process your application as quickly as possible
- Ensure anything we send you will be clear and understandable
We need you to:
- Include full, honest and up to date information on your application
- Provide relevant proofs and any extra information we need to assess your application
- Ensure your application is up to date at all times
- Reply to anything that we send you
In this section
Winter/Spring 2022 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.