Link Housing Association
Link Housing Association is a registered social landlord and is part of the Link Group of social enterprise companies. It is one of the largest organisations of its kind in Scotland - providing quality housing management and advice services to over 11,000 tenants in 6500 homes across the central belt of Scotland. It has over 200 properties in Fife in Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline, Methil, Glenrothes, Kincardine, Cowdenbeath.
We are a 100% Fife Housing Register nomination partner.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Housing Association
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
Start your Application
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife Direct. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
If you already have an application and you need to update your circumstances, call us on 03451 55 00 33. Please do not submit a new application.Apply for a home now