Link Housing Association
Link Housing Association is a registered social landlord and is part of the Link Group of social enterprise companies. It is one of the largest organisations of its kind in Scotland - providing quality housing management and advice services to over 11,000 tenants in 6500 homes across the central belt of Scotland. It has over 200 properties in Fife in Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline, Methil, Glenrothes, Kincardine, Cowdenbeath.
We are a 100% Fife Housing Register nomination partner.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
Winter/Spring 2022 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.