Fife Housing Register Objectives
- Provide access to social landlords in Fife through a single point of contact and application form.
- Provide a single unified database of applicants for all types of housing.
- Allow participating landlords to access and use the database in accordance with Fife Housing Register policy and practice or gain access through the 100% nomination referral agreement.
- Allow applicants to select their landlords and areas of choice.
- Provide high quality housing options information detailing a range of stock information.
- Promote the development of comprehensive housing advice services encompassing all housing services in Fife.
- Collect information which will contribute to strategic planning in the area.
- Extend partnership options to a range of housing providers within the social rented and private rented sectors.
- Assist in the development of local lettings initiatives.
- Utilise technology to simplify the means of applying for and accessing housing in Fife.
- Promote equality and accountability.
- Support a longer term efficiency agenda for all Fife Housing Register partner organisations.
- Review and develop innovative service delivery mechanisms in partnership.
In this section
November 2023 - Customer Survey
We want to hear from you! Fife Housing Register are running a customer survey from November 2023 to January 2024. We want to hear from applicants who have either completed their housing journey with us or are currently on our waiting list. Your answers could help us improve our service in the future. Please see the below link to the survey;
June 2023 - The Fife Housing Register Team have moved base from New City House, Dunfermline to Brunton House, Cowdenbeath. Any Post being sent to the FHR Team should be sent to the following;
Fife Housing Register Team, Cowdenbeath Customer Service Centre, Brunton House, High Street, Cowdenbeath, KY4 9QU.
Alternatively you can;-
- Call 03451 55 00 33
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk