Fife Housing Register Objectives
- Provide access to social landlords in Fife through a single point of contact and application form.
- Provide a single unified database of applicants for all types of housing.
- Allow participating landlords to access and use the database in accordance with Fife Housing Register policy and practice or gain access through the 100% nomination referral agreement.
- Allow applicants to select their landlords and areas of choice.
- Provide high quality housing options information detailing a range of stock information.
- Promote the development of comprehensive housing advice services encompassing all housing services in Fife.
- Collect information which will contribute to strategic planning in the area.
- Extend partnership options to a range of housing providers within the social rented and private rented sectors.
- Assist in the development of local lettings initiatives.
- Utilise technology to simplify the means of applying for and accessing housing in Fife.
- Promote equality and accountability.
- Support a longer term efficiency agenda for all Fife Housing Register partner organisations.
- Review and develop innovative service delivery mechanisms in partnership.
In this section
Start your Application
The Fife Housing Register team are still assessing applications, but we may not be able to meet our normal timescales. Please continue to submit new housing applications and updates to existing applications and we will respond as soon as we can.
If you are homeless, or need somewhere to stay urgently, please call 0800 028 6231 so we can discuss your housing options.
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife.gov.uk. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
SERVICE UPDATE SPRING 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.Apply for a home now