Fife Housing Register Objectives
- Provide access to social landlords in Fife through a single point of contact and application form.
- Provide a single unified database of applicants for all types of housing.
- Allow participating landlords to access and use the database in accordance with Fife Housing Register policy and practice or gain access through the 100% nomination referral agreement.
- Allow applicants to select their landlords and areas of choice.
- Provide high quality housing options information detailing a range of stock information.
- Promote the development of comprehensive housing advice services encompassing all housing services in Fife.
- Collect information which will contribute to strategic planning in the area.
- Extend partnership options to a range of housing providers within the social rented and private rented sectors.
- Assist in the development of local lettings initiatives.
- Utilise technology to simplify the means of applying for and accessing housing in Fife.
- Promote equality and accountability.
- Support a longer term efficiency agenda for all Fife Housing Register partner organisations.
- Review and develop innovative service delivery mechanisms in partnership.
In this section
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.