Tenancy Support Within Your Home

If you are being considered for an offer of housing, or if you already have a tenancy with one of the Fife Housing Register Partners they may be able to provide you with additional help and support to help you in your tenancy.

Tenancy support within your home can include help with:

  • Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
  • Maximising your income, managing you money and paying your bills
  • Completing forms or making benefit claims relating to your tenancy
  • Making referrals to other agencies for more specialised help

Each partner will have their own ways of delivering these services. If you think that you would benefit from receiving tenancy support, please select the landlord highlighted below to find out the services they can offer you.


Service Update

November 2023 - Customer Survey

We want to hear from you! Fife Housing Register are running a customer survey from November 2023 to January 2024. We want to hear from applicants who have either completed their housing journey with us or are currently on our waiting list. Your answers could help us improve our service in the future. Please see the below link to the survey;


June 2023 - The Fife Housing Register Team have moved base from New City House, Dunfermline to Brunton House, Cowdenbeath. Any Post being sent to the FHR Team should be sent to the following;

Fife Housing Register Team, Cowdenbeath Customer Service Centre, Brunton House, High Street, Cowdenbeath, KY4 9QU.

Alternatively you can;-