Tenancy Support Within Your Home
If you are being considered for an offer of housing, or if you already have a tenancy with one of the Fife Housing Register Partners they may be able to provide you with additional help and support to help you in your tenancy.
Tenancy support within your home can include help with:
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
- Maximising your income, managing you money and paying your bills
- Completing forms or making benefit claims relating to your tenancy
- Making referrals to other agencies for more specialised help
Each partner will have their own ways of delivering these services. If you think that you would benefit from receiving tenancy support, please select the landlord highlighted below to find out the services they can offer you.
In this section
- Preparing for Your New Home
- Home Energy Advice
- Tenancy Support Within Your Home
- Fife Council
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Medical Assessments and Adaptations
- Not Enough Bedrooms
- Too Many Bedrooms
- Welfare and Benefits
- Rent Arrears
- Anti Social Behaviour & Harassment
- Domestic Abuse
- Armed Forces
- Refugees & Asylum Seekers
Start your Application
Due to service disruptions caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, we are currently unable to process new housing applications or changes to existing applications within normal timescales. If you applied for housing from March 2020 there may also be a significant delay in your application being assessed.
If you are homeless, or need somewhere to stay urgently, please call 0800 028 6231 so we can discuss your housing options.
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife Direct. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
If you already have an application and you need to update your circumstances, please do not submit a new application. Please log back onto your online application for housing and update the information required. If you have moved address please complete every section of the application, taking into account your new housing circumstances.Apply for a home now