Tenancy Support Within Your Home
If you are being considered for an offer of housing, or if you already have a tenancy with one of the Fife Housing Register Partners they may be able to provide you with additional help and support to help you in your tenancy.
Tenancy support within your home can include help with:
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
- Maximising your income, managing you money and paying your bills
- Completing forms or making benefit claims relating to your tenancy
- Making referrals to other agencies for more specialised help
Each partner will have their own ways of delivering these services. If you think that you would benefit from receiving tenancy support, please select the landlord highlighted below to find out the services they can offer you.
In this section
- Preparing for Your New Home
- Home Energy Advice
- Tenancy Support Within Your Home
- Fife Council
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Medical Assessments and Adaptations
- Not Enough Bedrooms
- Too Many Bedrooms
- Welfare and Benefits
- Rent Arrears
- Anti Social Behaviour & Harassment
- Domestic Abuse
- Armed Forces
- Refugees & Asylum Seekers
Winter/Spring 2022 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.