Contact Information

If you need to contact us to update your application, or if you have an enquiry or complaint about your application, please contact the Fife Housing Register Partner that you want to be housed by and they will respond to you directly.

If you need to contact the Fife Housing Register to make an enquiry or complaint further information is available here.

If you have a general question about the Fife Housing Register that cannot be answered by using our FAQs, please use our Contact Form and we will respond to you within 5 working days.

Service Update

Winter/Spring 2022 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:

Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.

If you have moved address please complete a new application form.