Are you Homeless?
You may be classed as homeless, or being threatened with homelessness if you:
- have nowhere in the United Kingdom, or elsewhere, that you are entitled to live
- have nowhere that you and your family can live together
- currently have somewhere to live, but are unable to stay there because of threats of violence (including racial and other harassment)
- have somewhere to live but, it is not reasonable for you to stay there because the accommodation does not meet a tolerable standard and is a threat to your health
- live in a mobile home, caravan or boat, but have nowhere to put or moor it
- are likely to become homeless (as defined above) within two months
If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, please see select the Prevention Services option below.
In this section
In this section
November 2023 - Customer Survey
We want to hear from you! Fife Housing Register are running a customer survey from November 2023 to January 2024. We want to hear from applicants who have either completed their housing journey with us or are currently on our waiting list. Your answers could help us improve our service in the future. Please see the below link to the survey;
June 2023 - The Fife Housing Register Team have moved base from New City House, Dunfermline to Brunton House, Cowdenbeath. Any Post being sent to the FHR Team should be sent to the following;
Fife Housing Register Team, Cowdenbeath Customer Service Centre, Brunton House, High Street, Cowdenbeath, KY4 9QU.
Alternatively you can;-
- Call 03451 55 00 33
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk