Are you Homeless?
You may be classed as homeless, or being threatened with homelessness if you:
- have nowhere in the United Kingdom, or elsewhere, that you are entitled to live
- have nowhere that you and your family can live together
- currently have somewhere to live, but are unable to stay there because of threats of violence (including racial and other harassment)
- have somewhere to live but, it is not reasonable for you to stay there because the accommodation does not meet a tolerable standard and is a threat to your health
- live in a mobile home, caravan or boat, but have nowhere to put or moor it
- are likely to become homeless (as defined above) within two months
If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, please see select the Prevention Services option below.
In this section
In this section
Start your Application
The Fife Housing Register team are still assessing applications, but we may not be able to meet our normal timescales. Please continue to submit new housing applications and updates to existing applications and we will respond as soon as we can.
If you are homeless, or need somewhere to stay urgently, please call 0800 028 6231 so we can discuss your housing options.
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife.gov.uk. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
SERVICE UPDATE SPRING 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.Apply for a home now