Are you Homeless?
You may be classed as homeless, or being threatened with homelessness if you:
- have nowhere in the United Kingdom, or elsewhere, that you are entitled to live
- have nowhere that you and your family can live together
- currently have somewhere to live, but are unable to stay there because of threats of violence (including racial and other harassment)
- have somewhere to live but, it is not reasonable for you to stay there because the accommodation does not meet a tolerable standard and is a threat to your health
- live in a mobile home, caravan or boat, but have nowhere to put or moor it
- are likely to become homeless (as defined above) within two months
If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, please see select the Prevention Services option below.
In this section
In this section
Start your Application
Due to service disruptions caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, we are currently unable to process new housing applications or changes to existing applications within normal timescales. If you applied for housing from March 2020 there may also be a significant delay in your application being assessed.
If you are homeless, or need somewhere to stay urgently, please call 03451 55 00 33 or out of hours / weekends call 0800 028 6231 so we can discuss your housing options.
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife Direct. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
If you already have an application and you need to update your circumstances, call us on 03451 55 00 33. Please do not submit a new application.Apply for a home now