Retirement Housing is suitable for those who want to live independently but in a smaller or easier to manage home.
Retirement developments provide:
- Retirement Housing Officers who offer advice and assistance in tenancy related matters on a daily basis and are available Mon to Fri 9am – 3pm.
- Personal response in an emergency any time of the day or night 9am – 3pm 5 days a week; Mobile Emergency Care Support team available from 3pm – 9am, 7 days a week.
- Retirement Housing assistance, which may include: reporting repairs to the contact centre; assisting with the completion of forms or any other correspondence; liaising with other agencies on your behalf; assisting with budget and money issues.
Who can apply?
Anyone aged 60 and above and capable of independent living along with housing, social work or health care support.
In this section
Start your Application
The Fife Housing Register team are still assessing applications, but we may not be able to meet our normal timescales. Please continue to submit new housing applications and updates to existing applications and we will respond as soon as we can.
If you are homeless, or need somewhere to stay urgently, please call 0800 028 6231 so we can discuss your housing options.
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife.gov.uk. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
SERVICE UPDATE SPRING 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.Apply for a home now