Retirement Housing is suitable for those who want to live independently but in a smaller or easier to manage home.
Retirement developments provide:
- Retirement Housing Officers who offer advice and assistance in tenancy related matters on a daily basis and are available Mon to Fri 9am – 3pm.
- Personal response in an emergency any time of the day or night 9am – 3pm 5 days a week; Mobile Emergency Care Support team available from 3pm – 9am, 7 days a week.
- Retirement Housing assistance, which may include: reporting repairs to the contact centre; assisting with the completion of forms or any other correspondence; liaising with other agencies on your behalf; assisting with budget and money issues.
Who can apply?
Anyone aged 60 and above and capable of independent living along with housing, social work or health care support.
In this section
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.