Very Sheltered Housing
Very Sheltered Housing is suitable for vulnerable older people who need support with their daily living.
These developments provide:
- A Very Sheltered Housing Officer who contacts residents on a daily basis either in person or through the intercom system.
- personal response in an emergency any time of the day or night - Very Sheltered Housing Officers are available from 9am - 3pm 7 days a week; mobile Emergency Care Service Team available from 3pm – 9am 7 days a week
- Extra housing support, which may include: reporting repairs to the local office; assisting with the completion of forms or any other correspondence; liaising with other agencies on your behalf; assisting with budget and money issues
- An optional meals service is in some areas
Who can apply?Anyone aged 60 and above and capable of independent living along with housing, social work or health care support.
In this section
November 2023 - Customer Survey
We want to hear from you! Fife Housing Register are running a customer survey from November 2023 to January 2024. We want to hear from applicants who have either completed their housing journey with us or are currently on our waiting list. Your answers could help us improve our service in the future. Please see the below link to the survey;
June 2023 - The Fife Housing Register Team have moved base from New City House, Dunfermline to Brunton House, Cowdenbeath. Any Post being sent to the FHR Team should be sent to the following;
Fife Housing Register Team, Cowdenbeath Customer Service Centre, Brunton House, High Street, Cowdenbeath, KY4 9QU.
Alternatively you can;-
- Call 03451 55 00 33
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk