Very Sheltered Housing
Very Sheltered Housing is suitable for vulnerable older people who need support with their daily living.
These developments provide:
- A Very Sheltered Housing Officer who contacts residents on a daily basis either in person or through the intercom system.
- personal response in an emergency any time of the day or night - Very Sheltered Housing Officers are available from 9am - 3pm 7 days a week; mobile Emergency Care Service Team available from 3pm – 9am 7 days a week
- Extra housing support, which may include: reporting repairs to the local office; assisting with the completion of forms or any other correspondence; liaising with other agencies on your behalf; assisting with budget and money issues
- An optional meals service is in some areas
Who can apply?Anyone aged 60 and above and capable of independent living along with housing, social work or health care support.
In this section
Winter/Spring 2022 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.