Cairn Housing Association
Cairn Housing Association is one of Scotland’s largest providers of affordable homes. We have been serving communities across the whole of Scotland for over 25 years. We have almost 3,500 homes across 24 local authorities – making us one of Scotland’s most geographically diverse social landlords. In Fife, we have retirement properties in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes and Rosyth and we have general needs or amenity properties in Kirkcaldy, Cowdenbeath, Kelty & Burntisland.
Our mission is simple: “To provide quality affordable homes and services, with our communities and partners, throughout Scotland.”
We are a 100% Fife Housing Register nomination partner.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.