Mid Market Rent
Mid-market renting aims to help people who may have difficulty accessing social rented housing or buying their own home.
Rent can be lower than the private rented sector, but higher than
- Good quality homes which have been recently built.
- Range of accommodation sizes available to suit the needs of all.
- Housing Associations will assess all applications and the criteria can be flexible.
Housing AssociationsTo find out more about the Housing Association mid-market rent homes and how to apply, you can contact the Housing Associations that have these properties available.
In this section
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.