Anti Social Behaviour & Harassment
Antisocial behaviour covers a wide range of unacceptable activity that
causes harm to an individual, to their community or to their environment.
Antisocial behaviour means behaving in a way which causes, or is likely to cause, alarm and distress to the community. It can include:
- Drug dealing
- Vandalism and graffiti
- Noise disturbances (loud music, noisy parties, shouting, etc)
- Threatening or violent behaviour
Antisocial behaviour is not always a crime but incidents of violence, suspected drug dealing, and hate crime should always be reported to the Police.
Domestic Noise is amplified noise, noisy parties, DIY, playing musical instruments, dogs barking etc.
Non Domestic Noise is commercial noise, construction noise, car alarms etc.
If you wish to report:
- domestic noise or antisocial behaviour from a Fife council tenant please fill in the Antisocial Behaviour by Fife Council Tenant Reporting Form
- domestic noise or antisocial behaviour from a housing association tenant, please report this directly to the housing association
- antisocial behaviour from a private let tenant or owner occupier then fill in the Safer Communities Antisocial Behaviour Form
- domestic noise from a private let or owner occupier then please contact the Public Protection Team
- non domestic noise contact the Public Protection Team
If antisocial behaviour is happening right now call the police on
If someone’s life or health is in danger call 999.
In this section
Start your Application
Due to service disruptions caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, we are currently unable to process new housing applications or changes to existing applications within normal timescales. If you applied for housing from March 2020 there may also be a significant delay in your application being assessed.
If you are homeless, or need somewhere to stay urgently, please call 03451 55 00 33 or out of hours / weekends call 0800 028 6231 so we can discuss your housing options.
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife Direct. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
If you already have an application and you need to update your circumstances, call us on 03451 55 00 33. Please do not submit a new application.Apply for a home now