Anti Social Behaviour & Harassment
Antisocial behaviour covers a wide range of unacceptable activity that
causes harm to an individual, to their community or to their environment.
Antisocial behaviour means behaving in a way which causes, or is likely to cause, alarm and distress to the community. It can include:
- Drug dealing
- Vandalism and graffiti
- Noise disturbances (loud music, noisy parties, shouting, etc)
- Threatening or violent behaviour
Antisocial behaviour is not always a crime but incidents of violence, suspected drug dealing, and hate crime should always be reported to the Police.
Domestic Noise is amplified noise, noisy parties, DIY, playing musical instruments, dogs barking etc.
Non Domestic Noise is commercial noise, construction noise, car alarms etc.
If you wish to report:
- domestic noise or antisocial behaviour from a Fife council tenant please fill in the Antisocial Behaviour by Fife Council Tenant Reporting Form
- domestic noise or antisocial behaviour from a housing association tenant, please report this directly to the housing association
- antisocial behaviour from a private let tenant or owner occupier then fill in the Safer Communities Antisocial Behaviour Form
- domestic noise from a private let or owner occupier then please contact the Public Protection Team
- non domestic noise contact the Public Protection Team
If antisocial behaviour is happening right now call the police on
If someone’s life or health is in danger call 999.
In this section
Start your Application
The Fife Housing Register team are still assessing applications, but we may not be able to meet our normal timescales. Please continue to submit new housing applications and updates to existing applications and we will respond as soon as we can.
If you are homeless, or need somewhere to stay urgently, please call 0800 028 6231 so we can discuss your housing options.
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife.gov.uk. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
SERVICE UPDATE SPRING 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.Apply for a home now