Anti Social Behaviour & Harassment
Antisocial behaviour covers a wide range of unacceptable activity that
causes harm to an individual, to their community or to their environment.
Antisocial behaviour means behaving in a way which causes, or is likely to cause, alarm and distress to the community. It can include:
- Drug dealing
- Vandalism and graffiti
- Noise disturbances (loud music, noisy parties, shouting, etc)
- Threatening or violent behaviour
Antisocial behaviour is not always a crime but incidents of violence, suspected drug dealing, and hate crime should always be reported to the Police.
Domestic Noise is amplified noise, noisy parties, DIY, playing musical instruments, dogs barking etc.
Non Domestic Noise is commercial noise, construction noise, car alarms etc.
If you wish to report:
- domestic noise or antisocial behaviour from a Fife council tenant please fill in the Antisocial Behaviour by Fife Council Tenant Reporting Form
- domestic noise or antisocial behaviour from a housing association tenant, please report this directly to the housing association
- antisocial behaviour from a private let tenant or owner occupier then fill in the Safer Communities Antisocial Behaviour Form
- domestic noise from a private let or owner occupier then please contact the Public Protection Team
- non domestic noise contact the Public Protection Team
If antisocial behaviour is happening right now call the police on
If someone’s life or health is in danger call 999.
In this section
November 2023 - Customer Survey
We want to hear from you! Fife Housing Register are running a customer survey from November 2023 to January 2024. We want to hear from applicants who have either completed their housing journey with us or are currently on our waiting list. Your answers could help us improve our service in the future. Please see the below link to the survey;
June 2023 - The Fife Housing Register Team have moved base from New City House, Dunfermline to Brunton House, Cowdenbeath. Any Post being sent to the FHR Team should be sent to the following;
Fife Housing Register Team, Cowdenbeath Customer Service Centre, Brunton House, High Street, Cowdenbeath, KY4 9QU.
Alternatively you can;-
- Call 03451 55 00 33
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk