Ochil View Housing Association
Ochil View Housing Association is a Registered Social Landlord. Ochil View has 177 houses in the 4 West Fife Villages of Oakley (52), High Valleyfield (79), Blairhall (30) and Newmills (16). All our houses in West Fife are let to applicants on the Fife Housing Register.
All of our properties have been built between 1993 and 2008 and are either houses or 4 in a block flats, and all have gas central heating.
We are a full Fife Housing Register partner.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
Winter/Spring 2022 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.