Fife Housing Group
Fife Housing Group is one of the largest independent housing associations in the east of Scotland, with approximately 2,500 properties located throughout Fife.
We are committed to getting the basics right and providing quality homes and services to our tenants and other customers.
We are a full Fife Housing Register partner.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.