Social Housing

Social housing is housing owned and managed by public authorities (mainly councils) and housing associations (registered social landlords or RSLs).

Social housing in mostly allocated based on an assessment of your immediate housing need.

Start your Application

To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife Direct. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.

If you already have an application and you need to update your circumstances, call us on 03451 55 00 33. Please do not submit a new application.

Apply for a home now