If you require emergency accommodation please call Housing Information, Advice & Prevention on 03451 55 00 33 (lines open 8am-6pm) or visit your local council office.
For help or advice outside of office hours or on weekends, call the Homeless Emergency Number - 0800 028 6231.
What we will do:
The help we can give you will depend on your circumstances.
- If you are threatened with homelessness we will try to prevent you having to leave your home.
- If you have nowhere to stay while we look at your circumstances, we can arrange temporary accommodation. Temporary accommodation isn't free but you could get housing benefit to help if you are on a low income.
- If you have to leave your home or are already homeless we will help you to find a new home. You may be entitled to one offer of permanent housing from one of the Fife Housing Register Partners.
In this section
Winter/Spring 2022 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.