Horizon Housing Association
Horizon Housing Association is a Registered Social Landlord with charitable status and is part of the Link Group of social enterprise companies. It promotes and provides affordable housing and services that enable people, irrespective of impairment, to live full independent lives in the community of their choice. More than a quarter of our homes are designed to meet the needs of people who use wheelchairs and the rest are barrier free. We own 795 rented homes of which 78 are in Fife - in Dunfermline, Kelty, Kincardine and Cowdenbeath.
We are a 100% Fife Housing Register nomination partner.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Housing Association
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
Start your Application
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife Direct. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
If you already have an application and you need to update your circumstances, call us on 03451 55 00 33. Please do not submit a new application.Apply for a home now