Horizon Housing Association
Horizon Housing Association is a Registered Social Landlord with charitable status and is part of the Link Group of social enterprise companies. It promotes and provides affordable housing and services that enable people, irrespective of impairment, to live full independent lives in the community of their choice. More than a quarter of our homes are designed to meet the needs of people who use wheelchairs and the rest are barrier free. We own 795 rented homes of which 78 are in Fife - in Dunfermline, Kelty, Kincardine and Cowdenbeath.
We are a 100% Fife Housing Register nomination partner.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.