Glen Housing Association
Glen Housing Association is a registered social landlord providing affordable homes for rent. The Association owns and manages approximately 475 homes in the North Glenrothes, Milton of Balgonie, Windygates, Leven and Methil areas of Fife.
Glen Housing Association was established in 1998 following the merger of Collydean Community Housing Association and Glenfield Housing Association, which were both formed originally in 1993.
We are a full Fife Housing Register partner.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.