The Fife Housing Register Partnership is committed to supporting veterans and to help them secure settled accommodation after being discharged from the Armed Forces.
Our properties are allocated using a points system and if you are being discharged from the Armed Forces or can no longer stay in forces accommodation you are entitled to 75 points.
You are entitled to keep these points until you have been:
- Allocated a property
- Secured your own settled accommodation
- Removed/withdrawn from the housing list.
This includes anyone who has been discharged for a number of years but who has not secured settled accommodation.
Settled accommodation is:
- A secure tenancy held solely or jointly in the forces applicants name – ie, a Local Authority/Council tenancy or Housing Association tenancy
- A privately owned home, including shared ownership
- A Private Residential Tenancy
You will be asked to provide proof that you have been discharged from the armed forces when you apply for housing.
In this section
Start your Application
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife Direct. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
If you already have an application and you need to update your circumstances, call us on 03451 55 00 33. Please do not submit a new application.Apply for a home now