Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
Dunedin Canmore Housing is a registered social landlord providing affordable housing, care and support to people in need living in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife. We own and manage 5200 homes, investing heavily in our current homes, as well as building new homes in our communities.
Dunedin Canmore is a non-profit making charity and is proud to be part of the Wheatley Group, Scotland’s leading housing, care and property management group
Dunedin Canmore own approximately 140 social rented homes in Fife, in Dunfermline and Kelty.
We are a 100% Fife Housing Register nomination partner.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
Winter/Spring 2022 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.