Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
Dunedin Canmore Housing is a registered social landlord providing affordable housing, care and support to people in need living in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife. We own and manage 5200 homes, investing heavily in our current homes, as well as building new homes in our communities.
Dunedin Canmore is a non-profit making charity and is proud to be part of the Wheatley Group, Scotland’s leading housing, care and property management group
Dunedin Canmore own approximately 140 social rented homes in Fife, in Dunfermline and Kelty.
We are a 100% Fife Housing Register nomination partner.
In this section
- Who We Are
- Fife Council
- Fife Housing Group
- Glen Housing Association
- Kingdom Housing Association
- Ore Valley Housing Association
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Hillcrest Housing Association
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Caledonia Housing Association
- Cairn Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Horizon Housing Association
- Barony Housing Association
- Referrals and Nominations
- How Does the FHR Work?
- FHR Objectives
- Privacy Notice
Start your Application
To complete an online housing application you will need to register for a secure account on Fife Direct. If you already have an account, login in using your existing details.
If you already have an application and you need to update your circumstances, call us on 03451 55 00 33. Please do not submit a new application.Apply for a home now