Short Term Housing Support

If you are currently living in temporary accommodation, the Short Term Housing Support & Homelessness Public Social Partnership (PSP) may be able to provide you with additional help and support.

Tenancy support within your temporary accommodation can include help with:

  • Maximising your income, managing your money and paying your bills
  • Completing forms or making benefit claims
  • Getting familiar with a new area
  • Making referrals to other agencies for more specialised help

Apply forshort term tenancy support.

Service Update

November 2023 - Customer Survey

We want to hear from you! Fife Housing Register are running a customer survey from November 2023 to January 2024. We want to hear from applicants who have either completed their housing journey with us or are currently on our waiting list. Your answers could help us improve our service in the future. Please see the below link to the survey;


June 2023 - The Fife Housing Register Team have moved base from New City House, Dunfermline to Brunton House, Cowdenbeath. Any Post being sent to the FHR Team should be sent to the following;

Fife Housing Register Team, Cowdenbeath Customer Service Centre, Brunton House, High Street, Cowdenbeath, KY4 9QU.

Alternatively you can;-