Short Term Housing Support
If you are currently living in temporary accommodation, the Short Term Housing Support & Homelessness Public Social Partnership (PSP) may be able to provide you with additional help and support.
Tenancy support within your temporary accommodation can include help with:
- Maximising your income, managing your money and paying your bills
- Completing forms or making benefit claims
- Getting familiar with a new area
- Making referrals to other agencies for more specialised help
Apply forshort term tenancy support.
In this section
SPRING/SUMMER 2021 – Do you want to update your current application for housing? We are currently working on a new UPDATE FORM and we hope to have this ready for you soon. However, if you want to update or withdraw your application for housing you can:
- Call 03451 55 00 33 and give details of the update
- Or email FHR.Team@Fife.gov.uk
Depending on what the update is, we may have to contact you for further information to enable the update to be completed.
If you have moved address please complete a new application form.